Professional Certificate Program 2022: Registration Open
Registration is now open for the 2022 MIT Professional Education and MIT Center for Real Estate Professional Certificate Program in Real Estate Finance & Development! Taking place from June 5–June 17, 2022, the program provides an unparalleled opportunity for professionals and executives to obtain state-of-the-art insights and skills about the key factors and investment strategies driving real estate markets. Our real estate professional courses will provide real value to a global audience of executives and knowledge-thirsty professionals, and will provide training opportunities for large organizations seeking to educate and inspire their most talented employees.
This professional certificate program consists of a core set of courses in real estate finance, development, and analytics. To earn this certificate requires that you complete at least five qualifying courses.
- Real Estate Finance: Fundamentals, W. Torous
- Real Estate Finance: Advanced, W. Torous
- Sustainable Real Estate: Economics and Business, S. Zheng
- Commercial Real Estate Development, W.T. McGrath
- Global Real Estate Markets, A. Saiz
What you can expect
- Cutting-edge research and curriculum connected to industry
- Accelerated two week action-learning format offered in the summer
- Networking opportunities with leading real estate professionals from the US and around the world
- Dynamic experience in the Cambridge/Boston area
Who should attend
This professional certificate program is applicable to a wide range of professionals across the real estate, banking, finance/investment, and insurance industries. This program can be valuable to anyone dealing with global financial markets and real estate investments.
Course of Study
We recommend that participants have at least three years of experience working in the real estate industry and/or built environment, as well as a bachelor’s degree. However, these are not requirements.
The professional certificate program must be completed within two years.