External Funding Sources
In addition to applying for financial aid from the Center of Real Estate, applicants may want to research other sources of funding and scholarships to assist them in meeting the financial requirements of the program.
The list below has some opportunities for students pursuing a degree in Real Estate. The list is not exhaustive and the CRE is providing these links to aid applicants.
- The Goldie Initiative : Robust scholarship, mentorship, networking and leadership program for female graduate students passionate about commercial real estate
- The Illinois Real Estate Educational Foundation offers a number of scholarships to students studying real estate. Each year they award over $25,000 in scholarships to students so they can pursue their future careers in the real estate industry
- The Appraisal Institute Education & Relief Foundation offers a variety of scholarships for students pursuing study in Real Estate
- Sprak Design awards a number of $5,000 scholarships to full time students of landscaping, engineering, real estate, appraisal, legal, accounting, development, insurance or equivalent field.
- AIS Technolabs offers a number of $5,000 Real Estate Scholarships to eligible students from Australia, United States of America or Canada.
- CBC Spouses Education Scholarship: Our scholarship programs support current or upcoming college students across a variety of disciplines. African American and Black graduating high school seniors; scholars pursuing undergraduate, graduate or doctoral degrees in a variety of fields.
- The CREW Network Foundation scholarship program supports female students as they pursue university-level education that will lead to careers in commercial real estate. With the help of its generous donors and the Linda Hollemon Scholarship Endowment, CREW Network Foundation grants 30 $5,000 academic scholarships annually.